Our kittens are brought up in our home, they are litter box trained, house trained and showered with tons of love and attention. All kittens are sold “not for breeding”. We reserve the right to refuse to sell anyone, one of our babies.
Maine Coon kitten price: ZAR5,500.00
White Maine Coons: ZAR6,500.00
Polydactyl Maine Coons: ZAR6,500.00
Procedures we follow when selling our kittens:
- When kittens are about 4 weeks old we will put their photos on our website for adoption
- To reserve your kitten a deposit of 50% is required
- We will organise for you to come and visit the kitten you have chosen
- Thereafter we will give you updates and pictures when possible and you can come and visit to bond with your kitten
- If you have a specific name you would like your kitten registered with you need to advise us as soon as possible (before 6 weeks of age). If no name has been supplied after 6 weeks, we will choose the kittens names
- When the kitten is 9 weeks old you can organise to pay the outstanding amount, and make arrangement to collect your kitten
- Upon collection, I will give you the kittens SACC registration papers, Emalini Cattery contract, SACC transfer papers signed by myself, the vet’s booklet and a blanket to go home with
Things to have at home before fetching your new baby:
- Scratching Post - the most important piece of furniture
- Litter tray and sand – normal litter sand
- Water bowl and food bowls (one for kibbles and one for soft food)
- Food: Royal CaninBabycat kibbles, Maine Coon Kitten kibbles, and Whiskers kitten sachets mixed with raw beef mince
- Harness and leash – if you are going to train your kitten to walk on the leash
- Toys: catnip mouse (or something similar) and something for them to run and chase
Note: Please do not buy a bed for your new baby as he / she will sleep in your bed
In South Africa:
The cost of shipping is to be paid by the new parents to be. Costs include flight and travel box.
To be organised by the new parents with a reputable pet export company.All costs of shipping to be paid by the new parents.